Fall 2017 Registration Information
Our program is for players 4 to 14 years old and is divided into the following age groups: 6 & Under, 8&U, 10&U, 12&U and 14&U. The player’s age as of January 1st 2017, is the age that governs (a player that is 8 years old on January 1st with a January 2nd birthday is eligible to play 8&U for the entire season). Beginners and experienced players are welcome. Coach-pitch and Fastpitch programs are being offered. The fees vary by park and age group, check with the registering organization. Registration for the Fall Season is being held by the four participating organizations on Saturdays in late July and August. Below is a list of times and locations. Generally, all the parks require forms to be filled out and signed by a legal guardian. On these forms we will get your contact information & insurance information and there are liability waivers that must be signed prior to your daughter playing in our programs. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning our programs, fees, required equipment, practices, games and our rules. We will go over any information that is specific to the park that you sign up in. Please note that every effort will be made to have your player play out of the park you sign up in but due to numbers of players and team size restrictions we may have to place your player at another park. Refunds will be provided if your player cannot play out of the park of your choice and you choose not to play at another park. Every player registered prior to the end of registration will have a spot on a team within the league if the division makes. Bringing a copy (does not need to be certified) of the player’s birth certificate that you can leave with us is also encouraged. Please note that at all Douglas County Parks & Recreation locations there is an additional $25.00 Fee for all players who are not residents of Douglas County.
Organization Registration Dates:
Bill Arp Park
- Location: at the park above the concession stand in the middle of the ball fields
- Dates: July 22nd & 29th, August 5th & 12th
- Time: 10:00 AM to Noon
- Contact: Mike Hughes 404.606.5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration: Here
- Location: at the park in the concession stand building at the ballfields.
- Dates: August 12th & 19th
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Contact: Darin Sims 404.831.8981 or email@example.com
- Website: Deerlick Girls Softball – note: electronic registration is available
- Location: at the park in the room above the main concession stand.
- Dates: August 5th and 12th
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Contact: Robert Sheperd 770.617.4391 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Fairplay Youth Sports Assoc. – note: electronic registration is available
Post Road Park (Winston)
- Location: at the park in the blue building on the left as you enter the parking lot
- Dates: August 5th & 12th
- Time: TBA
- Contact: email@example.com